Anunț

Adună
Nici un anunț încă.

rezultate

Adună
X
Adună
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filtrează
  • Ora
  • Arată
Curăță tot
postări noi

• rezultate

Again I write because I hope someone can help me with results from Superliga and national tournaments in Romania. Now it seems that national results are not posted on www.frtm.ro website and I wonder if there is any other way to find this information.
    I hope it is possible to understand my post in English but, if not, I try this in Romanian . . .
    Din nou, am scrie, pentru că sper că cineva m? poate ajuta cu rezultate de la Superliga turnee na?ionale ?i în România. Acum se pare că rezultatele na?ionale nu sunt postate pe site-ul www.frtm.ro ?i m? întreb dac? exist? orice alt mod de a gîși aceste informa?ii.

Re: rezultate

Try here ,it might work http://www.frtenismasa.ro/superliga.html
    Xi En Ting-X828
    Pryde 30
    Calibra LT Sound

Comentariu

Nobody bothers anymore. This is a ghost sport, with players mostly paying out of their own pockets. The season has started but no one seems to think it is their duty to post results or inform the public what is going on. If I want to see a match I have to call a player or a coach and ask them when the teams are playing and where. Same goes for the results. Last year I asked one player what place his team was and he couldn't say.
      I hate to say this, but as a taxpayer I support the Romanian Table Tennis Federation and I am unhappy with many aspects of their management. There has been some improvement but as you can see it is still far from an open and modern institution.
      TBS/T05

Comentariu

Postat în original de Cipi
        Unfortunately these are the results of last season

Comentariu

You are so true.I don't even know when or where the local team has to play,there are no posters no ads on local radio stations ,nothing.How does the FRTM want to promote Table Tennis? Do they want that?)
          Xi En Ting-X828
          Pryde 30
          Calibra LT Sound

Comentariu

I think man called Aurel Popovici is responsible for results at FRTM but it is impossible to contact him. I write to chairman and secretary but have only a little success with Georgeta Popescu who tries to help but cannot get proper results.

Comentariu

This sucks,not even people from FRTM can't give you an answer.!
              Xi En Ting-X828
              Pryde 30
              Calibra LT Sound

Comentariu

There crisis strikes in tennis table , too ...
                God help us !
                (shit , I'm already senior , this software is smart)

Comentariu

Who has read this thread:
                Procesare...
                X