Anunț

Adună
Nici un anunț încă.

Calendar

Adună
X
Adună
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filtrează
  • Ora
  • Arată
Curăță tot
postări noi

• Calendar

Does anyone have calendar for 2006 tournaments in Romania, eg National Championships, Top 12, Cupa Dominique?

I cannot find this information anywhere.

Best wishes

Donald Cowey

only an legitimat player or an oficial from romania federation can tell you that, but if you are not hurry i can tell you something. Now i know that the romanian championship it wil be held in Bistrița in 2-4 march (Adrian Crisan will be present), and after that in the same location wil be an national tournament for amatours in wich i will participate.

Comentariu

Thanks, Filo. I hope perhaps to come to national championships in Bistrița.
      Do you know how to get calendar from national federation? I email them to ask for information but I do not get any reply. Perhaps they do not speak English. Unfortunately, I do not speak Romanian.

Comentariu

Sorry Donald,
        Unfortunately, you have to be patient with Romanian authorities and organizations
        Everything is moving damn slowly here !!

For example, I discovered another site where such kind of information is presented, but IT WAS NOT YET UPDATED FOR 2006

http://www.gov-sport.ro/Ans/Pages/Calen ... /Index.htm
        where tabletennis=tenis de masă ; gives you an Excel file

However, you have a general picture of what happened in 2005...
        The rule of thumb says that these competitions will be also organized in 2006, roughly around the same dates (+/- 1 week).

As soon as I find something new, I will post a message here for you !

Comentariu

Postat în original de Donald Cowey
          Thanks, Filo. I hope perhaps to come to national championships in Bistrița.
          Do you know how to get calendar from national federation? I email them to ask for information but I do not get any reply. Perhaps they do not speak English. Unfortunately, I do not speak Romanian.
          Wooooooooow you came in Romania? That is an great news! So we can play some table tennis together if you want of course!

Comentariu

...don't forget to bring some 100 Pipers Scotch.
            Mizutani SZLC
            Dignics 05

Comentariu

http://www.tenisdemasa.ro/forum/viewtop ... =2750#2750

Comentariu

Many thanks for that, Valentin. I hoped to come to Bistrița for national championships but I don't think that will be possible now. I hope to come to Romania sometime this year.
                Donald

Comentariu

Who has read this thread:
                Procesare...
                X