Anunț

Adună
Nici un anunț încă.

Brian Pace- un campion american in Romania

Adună
X
Adună
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filtrează
  • Ora
  • Arată
Curăță tot
postări noi

• Brian Pace- un campion american in Romania

Urmatoarele sunt luate de pe ooak teble tennis forum unde Brian mai posteaza din cand iin cand. Brian a fost 20 si ceva de ani tester la Butterfly si multe altele:
    "Last Answer to your Question: A quick story to help you understand the difference between knowing the path, and walking the path. I lived in played in Romania from 2001-2004, and my coach was Andrei Filimon's dad. I was mostly a FH Attack Player. I had a been working on my BH Loop Attack shot for about 8 weeks in training camp, and I had perfected it. What I hadn't perfected was my "Gut Instinct" to execute it in competition. So in our first League Match, I was going with the FH Attack every time I had the chance, and Coach Filimon kept saying, "What about your BH Loop"?, and I kept saying, "OK, I'll do it". In the last league match of the day the score was tied 2-all, and I was playing the 5th match. The score was 9-all in the 5th, and Coach Filimon called a time out. He said, "Brian, everyone in this room knows you are going to serve and FH attack, even this 7 year old girl sitting here that does not even know how to play. So do a BH Serve, then BH Loop down the line". I went to voice my concern and he said, "I'm going to the bathroom to take a crap", and just walked away. Now, I'm faced with actually testing this shot in the most critical moment of the match. So, I served a BH Serve short to the FH, and my opponent pushed to my BH Loop, and I ripped a BH Loop down the line pass my opponent. The crowd went silent, and I was thinking, "What have I done"? I looked over at the coach and he bowed his head as if to say, "See". Up 10-9 in the 5th I served it again, and my opponent was so confused that he pushed the ball in the net. That was my moment I because fearless in "Training My Instinct" with the proper shot that I have been executing in training. There is no other way to learn Mental, Emotional, Tactical, and Strategic awareness but to implement it in the ideal environment which "Competition"."
    Blade-Darker speed 90
    Fh- Butterfly Tenergy 05 fx
    Bh- Testing
Who has read this thread:
Procesare...
X