Anunț

Adună
Nici un anunț încă.

Interviu cu He Zhi Wen, in engleza

Adună
X
Adună
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filtrează
  • Ora
  • Arată
Curăță tot
postări noi

• Interviu cu He Zhi Wen, in engleza

Interview with He Zhi Wen
    Reporter: George Tang

ttlive: Good afternoon Mr He!

He Zhi Wen: Good afternoon

ttlive: I am George Tang reporting for ttlive. Would you mind spending a few minutes for this interview?

He Zhi Wen: Not at all

ttlive: To let us get accquainted with you, please tell us how old and how did you start playing table tennis.

He Zhi Wen: I started playing in the December of /71 but it was not serious training. When I saw table tennis on television for the first time, I saw the Chinese National Team playing and suddenly I had a dream and really wanted to become World Champion. In /75 I was accepted into Zhe Jiang provincial team in China. That was when the serious training had started. As one of the better players, I was given the opportunity to participate in training camps with the Chinese National Team. With a good performance and good impression on coaches, I was accepted into the Chinese national team in /83.

ttlive: How long were you a member of the Chinese National team?

He Zhi Wen: 5 years

ttlive: And then you went to play table tennis overseas?

He Zhi Wen: No. I went back to my province as a coach for two years.

ttlive: And then you went to Spain?

He Zhi Wen: Yes. In 1996 I represented Spain in international tournaments for the first time.

ttlive: What sort of player are you? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

He Zhi Wen: My strength is my third ball. Nobody plays the style that I play anymore now. I am a left handed penhold pips out player, the traditional style of the Chinese in the 1980/s.

ttlive: Since no one plays your style now, it must be very difficult for players to get used to.

He Zhi Wen: You could say that.

ttlive: Which club do you play for?

He Zhi Wen: Caja Granada in Spain. I/ve played for that club for 18 years now.

ttlive: How is the season going this year?

He Zhi Wen: We are the number one club in Spain. Out of the last 21 years, we were champion for 18 years, 17 years in which I was a part of. Currently we are in the quarterfinals for the European Champions league. Last year we reached the semifinals, China/s Chen Qi and Croatia/s Zoran Primorac also played for us. This year we have Chuan Chi Yuan, Zoran Primorac, Shan Mingjie and myself.

ttlive: The club must have some expectations for the European Champions League

He Zhi Wen: We aim to be in the semifinals. Making the finals would be a bonus for us.

ttlive: What are your goals for this tournament the 2008 Slovenian Open?

He Zhi Wen: No real goals. It is best if I can make the round of 16.

ttlive: What is your most memorable moment in table tennis?

He Zhi Wen: If I can participate in the 2008 Beijing Olympics that would be very memorable. Also my time spent in the Chinese National Team. Sure, it was extremely tough and painful with sweat and tears but it was the best training for me, and not only in terms of table tennis.

ttlive: Thank you for your time and I wish you all the best in the coming matches.

He Zhi Wen: Thank You.
    Blog de tenis de masă

excelent jucator!
    Marc Barbu, fotograf. www.marcbarbu.ro

Comentariu

Da, stim ca joci cu short-pips
      In alta ordine de idei, intr-adevar, excelent jucator!
      Blog de tenis de masă

Comentariu

Statistica meciurilor in ultimii patru ani.

Are victorii la jucatori buni, dar Crisan l-a batut de doua ori. Nu a reusit sa bata nici alti jucatori din varful clasamentului mondial, ca Suss, Ma Long, Wang Liqin, Wang Hao, Samsonov si altii.

Totusi, He Zhi Wen ramane un mare jucator, care la varsta lui joaca la un nivel extraordinar.
        Blog de tenis de masă

Comentariu

a-mbatranit si el
          Marc Barbu, fotograf. www.marcbarbu.ro

Comentariu

are victorie si la jucator de top, la Ovtcharov!
            Blade-Darker speed 90
            Fh- Butterfly Tenergy 05 fx
            Bh- Testing

Comentariu

Who has read this thread:
            Procesare...
            X