Anunț

Adună
Nici un anunț încă.

results / rezultate

Adună
X
Adună
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filtrează
  • Ora
  • Arată
Curăță tot
postări noi

• results / rezultate

Is there someone there who can help me with results from Memorialul St Mike tournament? I'm very interested to know. I am a big fan of Romanian table tennis from Scotland

Hallo Donald and welcome!
    Please give us some more informations about the tournament (city, date etc) and maybe we can help you.

Comentariu

Memorialul Stefan Mike

Hi, Filo. Thanks very much for replying. It is good to make contact with someone in Romania because I have been trying for so long. And congratulations on your excellent English. Unfortunately, I do not know any Romanian, so I had to hope someone could understand my posting in English.

Tournament is Memorialul Stefan Mike, played in Zalău on weekend of September 03-04 and is for all top players in Romania. I think players like Barlan, Dodean, Neacsu, Olteanu will be playing.

I have had keen interest in table tennis in Romania for years but it is so difficult to find out information.

Best wishes

Donald

Comentariu

I have an friend who was at that competition, i will ask him and i will put the information on this forum, but in the next week if you are not hurry.
        I think the first place was taken by Dabudeanu (he is defender and he is from Cluj)

Comentariu

Hi again, Filo. Thanks again for the quick reply. No, of course there is no hurry. I think player you mean may be Doru G?budean.

Donald

Comentariu

Memorialul Stefan Mike Zalău 3-4 sept 2005 juniori 1.Sargu Mihai (Bistrița),2.Geanta Robert(Bistrița)3.Daescu Cosmin(bucuresti)4.Cioran Sorin(bucuresti) junioare 1.Ranga Maria(București)2.Kont Cristina(bistrita)3.Dranca Codruta(Bistrița)4.Vincze Andrada(Zalău) Seniori 1Gabudean Dodo(Mediaș)2 Seni Ionut(București) 3.Tudor Ovidiu(Iași) 4.Geanta Robert(Bistrița) Senioare 1.Miroiu Virginica(București) 2.Kont Cristina(Bistrița)3.Szocs Bernadette(Bistrița)4.RangaMaria(București). Engleza mea lasa de dorit,dar daca Donald,doreste informatii despre ceilalti jucatori,am sa va rog pe careva sa faca oficiul de translator.

Comentariu

Thank you so much for this information.

Donald

Comentariu

Donald,I want to know were are you from and your age.
                It's very interresting you like roumanian table tennis, or some player from here.Who you see play and enjoj?
                You visit allready Roumania?If not, I'm glad to invite you to see our country.
                We play in many place here and ...who know,in one day if our site became faimous ...we try to play over the border.
                Have a nice day.

...and just one more thing:at what level you play tennis?
                Mizutani SZLC
                Dignics 05

Comentariu

Hi, katyacsinia. I am from Glasgow in Scotland and I always have big interest in Romania, although I have never been there. Some day I will definitely visit Romania but I have family with young children so now is not the right time.
                  I am big sports fan and it is always possible to find out news about Romanian football (from Hagi and Dumitrescu to Mutu and Chivu), and tennis (Nastase and Tiriac to Pavel and Hanescu) but very difficult to get information about table tennis, except players like Crisan and Cioti in Germany. I like to know much more about table tennis in Romania and players like Neacsu, Dodean, Csaba Simon and Marchis.
                  Best wishes
                  Donald

Comentariu

Germania - Romania in Prima Divizie

Salut
                    Acum se joaca Germania - Romania in Hamm. Evolutia scorului (live)
                    pe http://www.tischtennis.de/aktuelles/details.php?id=3229
                    BUTTERFLY Romania
                    Tel. Rasvan: 0721-223501; Magazin: 0263-214505
                    E-mail: office@prosoftbn.ro
                    BUTTERFLY Store Bucuresti
                    Tel. Mihai: 0736-887467
                    E-mail: bucuresti@prosoftbn.ro
                    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ButterflyRomania/
                    Instagram: @butterflyromania
                    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCi...bjtiYaVxGQamQA

http://www.tt-shop.ro
                    http://www.butterfly.tt
                    http://www.tenisdemasa.ro

Comentariu

Scotland...great country.
                      Who dont hear about Paul Gascoin and 100 Pipers Scotch Whisky?
                      Glasgow,hm...I like to be there.
                      And if you dont know,the Scots have given the world logarithms,steam engine and...tennis courts.
                      Mizutani SZLC
                      Dignics 05

Comentariu

Great player Gascoigne...too bad he is an Englishman

On the orher hand, 100 Pipers is an excellent whiskey and it really is from Scotland.

Welcome to pur forum!!

Comentariu

Hy Donald! I have seen Simon Csaba playing a few times and I can tell you that he is a "killer" He plays with superanti rubber! Great player!
                          Blade: Butterfly Schlager Carbon
                          FH:TENERGY 05
                          BH:TENERGY 05

Comentariu

Is true,Paul Gascoin play for England but he play in Scotland too.
                            England-Scotland are like brothers...I think.
                            Donald can tell us.

pote ne infratim si noi cu-n orasel din Scotia pentru citeva butoaie de whisky.
                            Mizutani SZLC
                            Dignics 05

Comentariu

si tenis cine ar mai juca?
                              Butterfly M. Maze Carbon
                              Butterfly Bryce- Fx

Comentariu

Hi everyone. You are right: Paul Gascoigne is English but he played in Scotland for Rangers. He was a great player, but my football team is Celtic, so I like to talk more about Henrik Larsson, who plays now for Barcelona. As for Scotland and England like brothers; I think it is more like Hungary and Romania. We do not always like England and the English. Scotland is a wonderful country, but I like to know more about Romania. I would love to visit some day, but not for a few years I think. Perhaps Timișoara is place I would like to visit first.
                                Sorry that Germany beats Romania in ETTU team competition last night.

Comentariu

...maybe if we play for roumanian team,the results was different.
                                  Anyway Timo Boll is a great player and I dont know who really stand in his face,now.

you dont answer:at what level you play,amateur like us or you are a well-known champion in Glasgow?
                                  Mizutani SZLC
                                  Dignics 05

Comentariu

Football, tennis, table tennis, I enjoy playing but I am only keen amateur. I play against some very good Scottish players when I was younger but I am not so good myself.
                                    Do any members of forum play to high level in Romania?

Comentariu

how old are you?
                                      mi se pare mie sau asta nu e scotian, pt ca de obicei astia scriu cu prescurtari.
                                      in fine e ceva suspect cu asta daca stie de "infratirea" noastra cu bosgorii.
                                      Butterfly M. Maze Carbon
                                      Butterfly Bryce- Fx

Comentariu

...Bogdan. cauta-ma pe Yahoo sa-ti povestesc ceva.
                                        O sa-ti placa.
                                        Mizutani SZLC
                                        Dignics 05

Comentariu

Asta nu e scotian cu nu sunt eu ungur, nu stie boaba de gramatica engleza! In fine, sa fie primit, las' ca facem reclama la forum ca avem si "straini"...In rest, numai de bine

Comentariu

hehe ..... chiar daca e sau nu e ..... e la fel de bine
                                            1. daca e scotish e bine ca forumul a reusit sa depaseasca granitele tarii
                                            2. daca nu e ... iar am castigat ca mai avem inca un membru autentificat pe forum ... si tot asa pana ajungem la 1000
                                            blade> Butterfly - Schlager Carbon
                                            FH> Donic Coppa Tenero 2.1 red
                                            BH> Donic Coppa Tenero 2.1 black

Comentariu

Postat în original de Eugen
                                              Asta nu e scotian cu nu sunt eu ungur, nu stie boaba de gramatica engleza! In fine, sa fie primit, las' ca facem reclama la forum ca avem si "straini"...In rest, numai de bine
                                              sa inteleg ca esti ungur????????????
                                              sper ca ai scris gresit.
                                              nu ca as avea ceva cu ungurii dar asa ca chestie....
                                              Butterfly M. Maze Carbon
                                              Butterfly Bryce- Fx

Comentariu

nu sunt ungur si nici nu am nimic cu ei....nici nu as avea motive de altminteri! nu inteleg la ce te referi, ce sa scriu gresit?!?

Doar ca mi se pare oarecum ciudat, atata tot. Poate ca ma insel si e chiar un scotian analfabet, cine stie? In fine, nu conteaza...e bine ca se intereseaza de tenisul de masa romanesc

Comentariu

in fine.
                                                  ma bucur ca nu esti ungur.
                                                  si cu asta am mai zis e ceva in neregula cu el.
                                                  vorba cuiva bine ca mai creste numarul celor inscrisi pe forum)
                                                  Butterfly M. Maze Carbon
                                                  Butterfly Bryce- Fx

Comentariu

Who has read this thread:
                                                  Procesare...
                                                  X